Percenta Nano Coating for Concrete and Stone is a sealant for impregnation which forms a transparent hydrophobic and oleophobic coating, protecting the surface from liquids, dirt, UV radiation and low temperatures.
Nano Coating for Concrete and Stone is suitable for porous materials, since when applied the product is absorbed in the pores, thus protecting each element individually, allowing the surface to breathe. It does not allow water retention of the material thus preventing sidewalks, staircases and other surfaces from freezing in winter.
- Self – cleaning effect
- Protects the surface from liquids, dirt, UV-radiation and low temperatures
- Protects the surface from getting dirty, steamed, blurred or dimmed
- Does not allow water absorption, thus protecting the surface from bursting at negative temperatures
- Does not allow water retention of the material thus preventing sidewalks, staircases and other surfaces from freezing in winter
- Does not allow the dirt to penetrate the pores of the treated surface
- Protects from bacteria, mould, and fungal growth
- Does not contain silicone, wax or oils
- Saves money for regular cleaning
- Harmless to health
How to use
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
Concrete, fiber concrete, stone, clay, terracotta, bricks, roof-tiles, tiles, sandstone, marble, mineral surfaces, etc.
Concrete and stone floors, walls, statues, fountains, decorations, building facades, alleys, paths, sidewalks, etc.
Shake well before using. The application should be checked at an inconspicuous spot or a sample.
The surface should be clean, dry, with no oil residues. There should be no fingerprints left on the surface, as well as no residues of other detergents.
Apply the nano coating with a spray or with a brush. Afterwards the material is left to dry.
Coverage: 100-150 ml/sq.m
Environmental conditions: 5 – 30oC, humidity <70%
Application temperature: 5 – 30oC
Curing / Drying: 24-48 hours
Durability of a coating: depending on surface load up to 10 years
Color of a coating: transparent / invisible
Storage temperature: 5 – 30oC
Shelf life: 24 months
- Avoid inhaling sprayed products
- Do not mix different products
- Proper dosage saves costs and environmental impacts
- Not tested on animals
- Keep out of reach of children
HOW TO RECYCLE:
- Remove the pump from the bottle.
- Discard the pump.
- Be sure to completely rinse out the product from the bottle before recycling.
Always check with your local municipality for recyclability acceptance.
We’re in the process of upgrading our packaging to be more sustainable. Our products may look different, but don’t worry – they’re still the same great formulas you love.
We ship worldwide to nearly 200 countries therefore we most likely deliver to your country. Full list
Is your country missing? Contact us here.
1 – 8 business days.
FREE SHIPPING on all Zone 1 orders over 150 EUR
FREE SHIPPING on all Zone 2 orders over 250 EUR
FREE SHIPPING on all Zone 3 orders over 350 EUR
FREE SHIPPING on all Zone 4 orders over 450 EUR
As soon as we have shipped your order you will receive an email stating the tracking number.
All products are shipped out of Germany/Bulgaria and therefore no country specific language on the product is given.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.