Percenta Nano Coating for Plastic is a sealant for impregnation which forms a transparent hydrophobic and oleophobic coating, protecting the surface from getting dirty, steamed, blurred or dimmed. It isolates the materials from water, oils, fungal growth etc. Afterwards any dirt on the treated surface could be removed only with water, with no additional chemical detergents.
- Self – cleaning effect
- Protects the surface from liquids, dirt, low temperatures
- Protects the surfaces from the negative influence of the UV-radiation
- Protects the surface from getting dirty, steamed, blurred or dimmed
- Does not allow the dirt to penetrate the pores of the treated surface
- Protects from bacteria, mould, and fungal growth
- Does not contain silicone, wax or oils
- Saves money for regular cleaning
- Harmless to health
Areas of application:
All types of plastics
Furniture, bath screens, helmets and protective glasses, plastic elements and products
Shake well before using.
The surface should be clean, dry, with no oil residues. There should be no fingerprints left on the surface, as well as no residues of other detergents.
Apply the nano coating by polishing it on the surface with a microfiber cloth. The product is applied with circular movements on the clean surface. After applying the product the surface is left for at least 30 min to dry completely. After that, if it’s necessary polish the surface with the same cloth.
Coverage: 10 ml/sq.m
Environmental conditions: 5 – 30оC, humidity <70%
Application temperature: 5 – 30оC
Curing / Drying: 30 – 60 minutes
Durability of a coating: up to 18 months
Color of a coating: transparent / invisible
Storage temperature: 5 – 30оC
Shelf life: 24 months
- Avoid inhaling sprayed products
- Do not mix different products
- Proper dosage saves costs and environmental impacts
- Not tested on animals
- Keep out of reach of children