Percenta Nano Coating for Solar Panels is a sealant for impregnation which forms a transparent coating, protecting the surface from getting dirty, steamed, blurred or dimmed.
The coating is a hydrophilic film a couple of nanometers thick. As a result of its hydrophilic properties the water leaks freely on the surface, not forming separate drops, thus self-cleaning the surface.
- Self – cleaning effect
- Due to the hydrophilic properties of the product at rainy weather the rainwater cleans the surface instead of polluting
- Improves the sunlight penetration and reduces the uncontrollable water leaking observed at condensation
- According the a survey, solar panels treated with nano products produce up to 8% more electricity
- Protects the surface from liquids, dirt, UV radiation and low temperatures
- Protects the surface from getting dirty, steamed, blurred or dimmed
- Does not allow the dirt to penetrate the pores of the treated surface
- Protects from bacteria, mould, and fungal growth
- Does not contain silicone, wax or oils
- Saves money for regular cleaning
- Harmless to health
Areas of application:
Shake well before using.
The surface should be clean, dry, with no oil residues. There should be no fingerprints left on the surface, as well as no residues of other detergents.
Apply the nano coating by polishing it on the surface with a microfiber cloth. The product is applied with circular movements on the clean surface. After applying the product the surface is left for at least 30 min to dry completely. After that, if it’s necessary polish the surface with the same cloth.
Note: The final result is achieved from 5 to 8 weeks after applying Percenta Nano Coating.
Coverage: 10 ml/sq.m
Environmental conditions: 5 – 30оC, humidity <70%
Application temperature: 5 – 30оC
Curing / Drying: 30 – 60 minutes
Durability of a coating: up to 36 months
Color of a coating: transparent / invisible
Storage temperature: 5 – 30оC
Shelf life: 24 months
- Avoid inhaling sprayed products
- Do not mix different products
- Proper dosage saves costs and environmental impacts
- Not tested on animals
- Keep out of reach of children