Percenta Nano Coating for Wood is a sealant for impregnation which forms a transparent hydrophobic and oleophobic coating, protecting the surface from liquids, dirt, UV radiation and low temperatures.
Nano Coating for Wood is suitable for porous materials, since when applied the product is absorbed in the pores, thus protecting each element individually, allowing the surface to breathe. It does not allow water retention of the material thus preventing sidewalks, staircases and other surfaces from freezing in winter.
- Self – cleaning effect
- Protects the surface from liquids, dirt, UV-radiation and low temperatures
- Protects the surface from getting dirty, steamed, blurred or dimmed
- Does not allow water absorption, thus protecting the surface from bursting at negative temperatures
- Does not allow water retention of the material thus preventing alleys, staircases and other surfaces from freezing in winter
- Does not allow the dirt to penetrate the pores of the treated surface
- Protects from bacteria, mould, and fungal growth
- Allows the threated surfaces to breath
- Does not contain silicone, wax or oils
- Saves money for regular cleaning
- Harmless to health
Areas of application:
All kinds of wood surfaces
Furniture, floors, fences, arbours, building elements, etc.
Shake well before using. The application should be checked at an inconspicuous spot or a sample.
The surface should be clean, dry, with no oil residues. There should be no fingerprints left on the surface, as well as no residues of other detergents.
Apply the nano coating with a spray or with a brush. The quantity to be applied depends on the subsoil. At very porous and very absorbent materials more of the product is necessary than at smooth, thick and fine-pored subsoils. Afterwards the material is left to dry.
Coverage: 100-150 ml/sq.m
Environmental conditions: 5 – 30оC, humidity <70%
Application temperature: 5 – 30оC
Curing / Drying: 24-48 hours
Durability of a coating: depending on surface load up to 5 years
Color of a coating: transparent / invisible
Storage temperature: 5 – 30оC
Shelf life: 24 months
- Avoid inhaling sprayed products
- Do not mix different products
- Proper dosage saves costs and environmental impacts
- Not tested on animals
- Keep out of reach of children