Percenta Nano Coating for Aquariums is a concentrate for impregnation which forms a transparent coating, protecting the surface from dirt, mould, moss, and fungal growth.
- Self-cleaning effect
- Long-lasting effect – up to 5 years
- Does not contain silicone, wax or oils
- Afterwards, any dirt on the treated surface could be cleaned only with water
- Protects from bacteria, mould, and fungal growth
- Does not allow the dirt to penetrate the pores of the treated surface
- Harmless to health
- Harmless to fish, insects, reptiles and other animals living in aquariums
Surface preparation: Before applying the product the surface should be clean, dry, with no oil residues. There should be no fingerprints left on the surface, as well as any residues of other detergents.
Impregnation: Apply the product by polishing it on the surface with a microfiber cloth. The product is applied with circular movements on the clean surface. After applying the product the surface is left for at least 30 minutes to dry completely. At higher air humidity this process may take up to a couple of hours. After that, polish the surface with the same microfiber cloth. The final effect is achieved in 24 hours. At temperatures higher than +25°C the product should be applied on smaller sections since it dries faster. Applying the product at temperatures lower than +5°C is not recommended.
Coverage: 5-10 ml/m2