Percenta Nano Coating for Aquariums is a sealant for impregnation which forms a transparent coating, protecting the surface from dirt, mould, moss, and fungal growth.
- Self – cleaning effect
- Protects the surface from liquids, dirt, UV radiation and low temperatures
- Protects the surface from getting dirty, steamed, blurred or dimmed
- Does not allow the dirt to penetrate the pores of the treated surface
- Protects from bacteria, mould, and fungal growth
- Does not contain silicone, wax or oils
- Allows the treated surfaces to breathe
- Saves money for regular cleaning
- Harmless to health
- Harmless to fish, insects, reptiles and other animals living in aquariums
Areas of application:
Shake well before using.
The surface should be clean, dry, with no oil residues. There should be no fingerprints left on the surface, as well as no residues of other detergents.
Apply the nano coating by polishing it on the surface with a microfiber cloth. The product is applied with circular movements on the clean surface. After applying the product the surface is left for at least 30 min to dry completely. After that, if it’s necessary polish the surface with the same cloth.
Coverage: 10 ml/sq.m
Environmental conditions: 5 – 30OC, humidity <70%
Application temperature: 5 – 30OC
Curing / Drying: 30 – 60 minutes
Durability of a coating: up to 18 months
Color of a coating: transparent / invisible
Storage temperature: 5 – 30OC
Shelf life: 24 months
- Avoid inhaling sprayed products
- Do not mix different products
- Proper dosage saves costs and environmental impacts
- Not tested on animals
- Keep out of reach of children